Aidan is 4 months old today. One of the things I had planned to start doing since the day we got that big ole positive sign on a pregnancy test just over a year ago, was to record the journey. Seems like a 4 month birthday is as good of a day as any to start.
Aidan is growing like a weed. James and I did an unofficial measurement last night, and he seems to have hit the 27 inch mark. We're betting on whether or not he'll hit 20 lbs at his 4 month visit next Monday. I'm thinking definitely.
Aidan's idea of exercise is licking his toes, shrieking, and sucking his thumb... all at the same time of course. His latest new thang would be his Rainforest Jumperoo. He loves jumping and setting all the bells and whistles off as he goes.
Aidan does not like to go to sleep at night. He reminds me of a not so scary version of the Chucky doll in the movies the way his eyes abruptly open and dart around, while he thinks of some mischief. He loves to sleep all morning though. Daddy stayed up with him one night this weekend. He let me head for bed for 3 hours of sleep before our garage sale because I was exhausted at that point, and he said as soon as I closed the bedroom door, Aidan was wide awake and stayed up for the rest of the night. Poor Daddy! I dare say that Daddy and Aidan have bonded a little more for surviving the night with each other on Friday. They've been giggling and clowning around together all weekend.
Well, Aidan is crying. I know mommy's little ray of sunshine needs a little attention, so we'll be back with lots more to say!
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Mich! Welcome to blogger! I can't wait to read all the glorious late night stories. Can't wait to see y'all tomorrow. :D
Hey Melissa, how do you like my blog so far???? Okay.. I'm going to work on this.. for real... later. :-P
Post a Comment