
I had given up on blogging, and then I stumbled across my post from 4 months ago tonight (this morning) and decided I needed to carry on! Aidan doesn't sleep through the night ever. He's just not a normal baby when it comes to sleep, and I think he's probably a mini me from the college years??? He parties all night and crashes in the morning.
Right now we're going through a really crazy teething experience, and he cries so much every single day from the pain. I just hate seeing my child so upset and not being able to "fix it". When he's not crying though he's a really happy boy. We just got his reflux somewhat controlled with medications and teething comes along. I feel so sorry for my little guy at those times. He has gone through a lot of miserable sleepless nights, but none of this is a permanent condition and he's very healthy otherwise. He went to bed before midnight last night (seriously a miracle!) and we were up at 3 am. It's two hours later, and he's sleeping now. I think I better be joining him.
I plan to catch up soon, and post some pictures, his first crawling video (and he owes it all to Phoebe, our cat), and update on the holidays at Uncle Dean and Aunt Kellie's in NC. Aunt Kellie tells me all the time that I have the "perfect child". (Aunt Kellie also has some maternal touches I don't think I've quite acquired yet either because he is the perfect child for her!) Also this past week he spoke his first word, 'AAAAAAAAT (cat), and he does say da-da. He has called James da-da, and the other day he called the banana da-da. He's either confused or is saying something deep like "Daddy is bananas". He laughs when I say/sign "mama" to him. *sigh* ONE DAY....!!!
Off to bed we go. Big sister, Skylar, will be here for the weekend tomorrow.

2 comments:
You're so funny... "Daddy is bananas." LOL I'm glad you're blogging again, I'll be back for more stores. :D
BTW... I LOVE that hat on Aidan- so cute!
Post a Comment